Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Motivational Quotes

“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”

The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”

“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.”

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”

“Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.”

“To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.”

No comments:

Post a Comment